Thursday, October 12, 2006

HAZE SUX!


My Table.


Hw many weeks already? man... This shitty haze doesnt wanna go away.. why not some hurricane come along to indonesia, sucked up all the haze? Problem solved eh? But than again, the UN will go down and try to save the victims. Shit. I wish all those farmers and corrupt officials in Indonesia would just die..... By natural disaster... Than they cant blame any country for their losses...

This is how the street looked like last sat.... You wont even notice that there was an auntie in the pic... I wounder how drivers see bangalas than... poor bangalas... I really wish Singapore would drop a nuclear bomb somewhere... not enough to kill people... but enough to spread the fumes to Indonesia. No offense Indonesians... i know your have nothing to do with it.. Oh well... Tit for tat.

In just a blink of an eye.. five years have passed... i cant believe im finally graduating tomoro... Although my batch has already gone.. This one is special too... In someways... Thanks to everyone who saw me through these five years! Hope ive made an impact in this school. (although i never really tried) But im sure i did la... I hope my legacy as an Ass Clown lives on. Now it is in the hands of this guy (below). Make your older brother proud.


Me doing a Pod-cast! Well.. It wont be out anytime soon la. But maybe in the future.... First i need to find a crew crazy enough to do it with me.... MR BROWN! YOU WAIT! RETIRE WHILE U CAN!

No comments: