Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another life in my un eventful day this year.




Rawr! Yesterday i chopped down a whole tree in my back yard. haha! The leaves were infected badly so extreme measures had to be taken! So now im promoted from Bangaladashy worker to lumber jack! woo hoo! I can fall trees now! Now the next problem. I still haven clear all the leaves lyinh around in the garden.. Zzzz...

Anyway today went to China town area with the EX- event + ppl! haha! well mainly the guys la, look for job as well as wounder around alot. Than we saw this shop, selling rings. i bought some lame ones. And i also bought a pair of japanese wooden clogs! It only cost me $8 ! And the one at bugis cost $36! HA! luckly i had this opportunity to come to China town! Its quite a nice place to shop actually! plenty of things to see.... but somehow, i feel ashamed! Y? because im a chinese, and i dont know shit about china town! I mean like, which indian dont know about little india, which malay dont know pertaling street, WOOPS! I mean Geylang Seri. Talk about Irony.

No comments: