Friday, January 05, 2007

Stuff i Do. Interesting eh?

Mm! School-less life is fun! Im enjoying it while i can... So today, my mum hired me to be her Bangalah worker! Yes! Bangalah worker! Because i helped her with the gardening. Than all im gd for is the heavy lifing, and doing land fill. So there.. bangalah worker.. But one think i love to do... DESTROY! YEAH MAN! WOO HOO! The flower pot lining the fence were getting too small so i SMASHED THEM! The feeling is so shoik! Now i know why people say gardening can de-stress.....

Today i helped Wan Ling with her TUPID survey job thing... so that she can enjoy this sat. Theres nothing wrong with lending a helping hand lor.... its called doing an un-selfish good deed. I know i wouldnt bear to enjoy at sentosa knowing that that poor creature would be struggeling to finish her work in Vivo! Wan Ling ar... Wan Ling... Poor girl.. first job already such a bad experience... Haha! Plus your company also no brain one... no marketing strategy...

OK, its like this... The company targets people, mostly from the high society, hoping that after surveying them and recieveing their particulars, they might interest them by calling them a few days later hoping to interest them in signing for a new credit card.

Ok. Ya maybe im too in-experienced, or completely out of line to be judging a "professional" 's work here.... but from a lay man point of view, if i were a person who is making about a 5 digit sum a month, and having so many important things to attend to, would i REALLLLY be inerested in some kid, with no trainning whatsoever who would stop me in my track just to survey me. Not to see if im against poaching or saving the wild, but to ask me questions like how often i shop and how much i earn. And if i were smart enough to earn that sum of money, do you think i wouldnt know if someone is just going to pester me later on and eventually ask me to spend my money? Moreover would i even believe that there is nothing behind the so called "lucky draw" when i go down to recieve my prize? Lastly. If i earned a five digit sum a month.... would you think a free coupon which consists of things like discounts for shoe shining intrege me? What a meger endevour.......

Summorise...... Lousy cheapo company.
I rest my case.

No comments: