Friday, September 08, 2006

If your my friend pls read this!

Fuck... I know it sounds crude to start a sentence this way but i really dunno how else to. Haha! Is just that at some point of time, a guy has to really sit down and think about his life. And i feel that everything in my life has happened due to a series of events linking to other events hence landing to what i am today. Well, i cant say im in that good a state or anything... but what i can say is that throughout my life, ive been through loads of shit and like they say, what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. It's true... when you suffer, you will heal. And i cant say ive made it on my own cause i wouldnt be here today if it werent for my my friends, All my friends.
I have good friends. People who really cared about me. People who go the extra mile eventhough it might cost them. My friends have always been there for me wheater it was just for that crucial moment or been with me through out. You guys really helped me alot. So if your are reading this post, I just rally want to say thank you with the deepest sinceriety for helping me all these yours. Wheather we re still close or we have already walked our separeate ways, you people will forever be in my heart.

No comments: