Thursday, September 07, 2006

Unlucky Number 9 ?!?

Boom shaka la ka! i just felt that i wanted to start of todays's entry by saying that My stead and I are back BABY! woot! to think that she will really go with that guy.. HA! Anyways, juz yesterday my mum asked me. "pei pei ar, where u going?" Me : " Out." Mother say : " with who? Your Jin ar?" Me : "Noooooooooooooo..... we already broke up. Im going out with my frens." Mother say: "What time coming home?" Me: "I think quite late le.. i will remember to lock the back door when i get home la." Mother say: Why do u always have to come back so late? dont u know that the police have been catching teens who have been loitering in a group at night? I tell you ar.. From now on, 9 is considered late! You are not allowed to stay out after that!" Me: "............................... BrrrrrrrrrRRRR.... ok i go already liao byebye. " And i came home at 11 that night." U know what this proves? Police WONT catch you! Its dumb to even think that! Unless your smoking or your drinking or burning a rubbish bin, a police will not catch you for no reason. Seriously la... Police man are humans too. Don u think they have nothing better to do? U think they spend whole night catching innocent boys they will get Pay raise meh? Same goes for pirated dvd and games right, Mata also play PS2 lor... Secondly. I have been going out and having late nights since i was sec 3. What the hell makes her think that i will come home at 9 every night because PoLiCe WilL CaTcH Me? Come on la... I thought she was really degrading me by talking to me like that. like im in primary school! Its not that i don respect authoriety or anything but i know for myself that its a LAMEO reason to tell me lor. I DO read the papers and i DO read the stuff in smaller font. Seriously, curfue at 9 at my age. Never gonna happen.

No comments: