Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today's Special Guest: Kabuki Shawala



It a hot and monotonous day. The heat was really getting to my head and i already felt the expired milk i had chugged down in the morning in the mids of rushing for school. My bowls were raging a war inside me but yet i remained calm. I decided to take an afternoon snooze. Well actually i was not suppose to because i was taking my Maths paper 2 prelimaray exams and i was barely half way through the test. Althought i would have slapped myself later, i did infact went to sleep. As i started my flight to dream land, i felt a thump on my head. i rose up only to find myself still in the exam hall. But there was something strange.. a presence i did felt.. and i looked up and i saw a strange ape like creature.
This is the dialog session i had with it. LT will represent me and KS will be representing it.

KS:Hi
LT: What the fuck are you?
KS: Are you retarded im a monkey!
LT: Oh ya.. but i dont know any monkeys that can talk or fly..

KS: Thats because we are not the type that are born in the wild. I was made in a factory.
LT: So your a robort?
KS: How fucking stupid can u get? Im a monkey! A Toy monkey! Its just that when i was made, my creater made me with LOVE, and now im a real boy....
LT: <{=........... ok.......... so why are you here?
KS: Because you are a lazy boy who refuses to work hard.
LT: really? How do you know?
KS: I have my wayyyyyysssssssss....
LT:So your here to motivate me and become a pivot in my life where everything goes up hill?
KS: NO. I jst came here cause no one would play with me.
LT: I probably can guess why........
KS: By the way. Why is there a tiny house next to your school's basketball court?
LT: Oh thats betty, the worst care taker in the world. She tinks she is the principal of the school too...
KS: But why is she staying in the school?
LT: Homeless probably.....
KS: Lucky for her.. if she was a hobo on the street, i'd spit on her cause her face is so down penis.
LT: Me too. By the way why do you carry a dildo in your arms... Do you even need that?
KS: He's my son you fucker.... we all look like that when were young.
LT: So you once looked like a............ never mind.
KS: So tell me, who is that hot babe in sleveless?
LT: You must be blind.... thats the worst POA teacher in the universe, Tan A. H.
KS: But she is so sexy! what an ape like face... and that chicken wings for arms with bean sprouts under them, what a delicousy! MMMmmmm... do you mind if i masterbate right now? Her goddess figure... i cant find anything like that in my dimention!
LT: Please take her away.... It would make us so happy...
KS: Dont mind if i do. But im going now.
LT: Hey i didnt catch your name!
KS: Its Kabuki Shawala
LT: Thats a really stupid name....
KS: I know.....



This concludes the first episode of Hanpei's dialog sesson with that thing... Stay tuned for the next episode!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?